Tuesday, November 20, 2007

4 Countries in 5 Days

Not sure how this happened!
In reality I was never a fan of blogs, always thought that not many people would be interested in reading what I had to say. Matter of fact anyone that knows me wouldn't need to read my blog because I'm pretty outspoken about what I think in the first place...
This changed when I decided to head off on a trip for a couple of months, starting from Rio and then on to Central America.
My parents and friends have asked me to send some photos and just figure out some way to let them know that I'm still alive.
So here I am, sitting down on the sofa in Mike's house in Dublin writing this log and trying to imagine where the next posts will come from, and when.

The last few days have been fantastic.
Saturday London, then Dublin Saturday evening, Listowel on Sunday, Back to Dublin on Monday, today I'm off to Paris at 5 and tomorrow at 10 I'm off to Rio de Janeiro.
So, last thing before I start re-packing my stuff, thanks to Matt, Ned, Mike and gran first of all for the beds :)
Thanks to everyone that took some time off to meet up and have a beer before I left: Billy for coming all the way to Dublin, James, Will, Gasta, Patty, Elzbieta, Iain, Linda, Matti, China, Emma and everyone else.
Hope to see you guys soon!

No comments: