Monday, March 31, 2008

Two weeks in Rio

Many ask me why I wanted to move so far from home.
Many tell me that people are the same wherever you go.
Well the answer is no :)
Check out these two videos, both goals are for the 3-1, naturally I was always on the winning side !
Number 1 is a goal of Real Madrid. They were playing in a completely full Bernabeu stadium although against a team that they quite like: Espanyol. This was part of the First Division games.
Number 2 is a goal of Botafogo in Maracana, playing against Fluminense, in a stadium less than 1/8th full, for a qualifying match where both teams were already qualified and playing with reserves. Check it out :)

So there you go, that is exactly why I'm here right now :)

Thanks a mil to Txarlie and Roque for taking me to the stadium, I'm starting to develop a taste for it :)

No comments: